Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project Review: Universal Studios Hollywood Ticketbooth

A single menu with "submarine" lights on the queue.

A double menu with "submarine" lights on the queue.

Curved menus with large whimsical lights for "Open and Closed" booths.


TICKETS!

Client: Universal Studios Hollywood via The Cimarron Group.
Art Director: n/a.
Project Date: Winter 2005.

While I worked in-house at The Cimarron Group I did a good portion of work for Universal Studios through the Corporate Division. We regularly did graphics, but on this pass as I was an ex-Imagineer, I suggested a bit of booth work as well and so we were able to throw the graphics on a virtual model of the existing booths, but I also was able to design some queue design as well with the arrows and lights. FUN!


Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment