Monday, March 11, 2013

3D Model Sales: Part XX Rustic Log Fence System

A rendered shot of the fence set up as a smaller pen that I sell online here.

 

The set of parts that make up this Rustic Log Fencing system I sell online as stock 3D Models.


The non-subdivided view of the base models as exported out to FBX, and OBJ.


A birds eye view shows the variety of rail shapes and profiles used to build out this set.


Each rail is unique in shape and proportion, but will interchange well.


Parts Identification sheet subdivided[ about 500K face count when smoothed]


The Log Fence Set parts as base geometry


Worms Eye view from the back.


A quad base render from the back.


A close up render on the human gate set shows the rustic hand forged iron hinges as well as the lock-hoop with the chains ready to go to secure hour virtual heard.

The Quad Model itself is shown in this render of the gate with all parts named and groups for easy adjusting.

A close up shot of the rear of the Locking Hoop on the Cattle gate.


A Quad- non-subdividied version of this shot for the FBX and OBJ users to see the way it was built out.

Looking down the side you can see the various shapes and twists in the rails and posts at this angle.

The quad render at that angle highlights the geometrys natural rustic shapes I built out.


The back of the Human Gate closed.


The quad Polygon build render is shown for the back of the Ranch hands gate above.


A Sample render with the gate pivoted open, and the lock raised up.


An ambient render of the sample small pen setup from the first color render up top.



3D Model Sales
Part XX
Rustic Log Fence System

I sell the 3D models I build online as stock 3D models, similar to stock Photography to be used by design and graphics professionals within the various industries online at Turbosquid, the leading stock 3D model house, and for PART XX[20th] today, I am reviewing a rustic styled log fencing system I made so you can create Corrals, animal pens, and any type of fencing you need in a rustic hand peeled log look.

I built this set out to go along with the barn I built last weekend, and this is a great addition to any scene needing a rustic fence in your animation or architectural renders. All gates are grouped and the pivots are aligned so that they swing open and close correctly.


A full 100% subdivision model ensures that you can increase the level of detail with the subdivision modifier applied in your program of choice as high as your processors can handle.

I export all my 3D assets to FBX and OBJ so my friends in Cinema 4D , Maya, and Soft-XSI can use these assets as well.

To view all my 3D models I sell, you can go here. If you want to see a couple of hundred of 3D models I built in the past that my prior employer still sells, you can go here too.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment